Today, Jio TV app is among the most popular apps to watch live TV and movies on smartphones and tablets. It has been a trusted mobile app for Android and iOS devices. But, what if we say you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your PC and laptop? Yes, it is possible!
Download Jio Tv App for PC – You Step-by-Step Guide
In this blog, we have brought you a detailed step-by-step guide to Jio TV for PC which includes its features and ways to download and install the app on your PC.
Jio TV for PC/Laptop
Launched by Reliance Industries, Jio TV app for PC is another smart plan to attract new and engage existing jio users with the network. Despite the various popular OTT platforms, Television still remains to be one of the main entertainment sources in a large part of India. The Jio network offers packages such as Jio TV, Jio Cinema, Jio Music, etc. out of which the Jio TV app can now be available on your PC and laptop.
The Jio TV app has over 525 TV channels and more than 60 HD channels which you can access for free with a Jio Prime Membership. There are several TV channels and HD channels that can be accessed by non-prime Jio members as well. You can easily bookmark your favorite movies and TV channels in the app. In addition to it, it also has a reminder feature to give you alerts on the scheduled timing of your favorite TV shows.
Features of Jio TV for PC
Before you download Jio TV for PC, let us have a look at its appealing features:
- The app saves 7 days of all the TV programs. SO, if you have missed an episode, you can always start from where you left.
- Jio TV for laptop/PC has the ability to offer good quality video streaming even in low network signal.
- You can watch your favorite shows and movies anywhere, anytime.
- It offers 102 entertainment channels, 44 movie channels, 21 sports channels, 40 music channels, 8 news channels and 26 kids’ channels.
- You can watch shows and movies in more than 15 different languages such as Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali and more.
- With Jio TV for laptop/PC, you get 24X7 live streaming of Star Plus, Sony and several other channels.
- You can have your customized program list and favorite channel list.
- You can rewind or forward the live TV shows up to 30 seconds. Now, this is some extraordinary feature!
- You can manage your favorite channels by bookmarking.
- You just need to sign-in to your Jio Account on your laptop or desktop to access Jio TV.
- You can easily share channels and programs with other Jio users.
Download and Install Jio TV for PC/Laptop
To run an Android application in your laptop or PC, an android emulator is essential. You need to download a Windows android emulator to run the Jio TV app on your PC or laptop. This basic requirement can be fulfilled by downloading Bluestacks, one of the trusted android emulator in the market.
Download Bluestacks Emulator from below
Bluestacks emulator software allows the user to run Jio Tv smoothly on desktop or laptop and not just Jio TV, you can install any application with Bluestacks software.
However, there are certain system requirements to run an android application on PC or laptop. To access Jio TV on your desktop, your system must have the following configuration settings:
- It should have a minimum of 2GB RAM
- It must have a minimum of 20GB of free space
- It must have a good Internet connection to watch Jio TV online without buffering.
- It should have good quality graphics support.
Download JioTV – LIVE Cricket, TV, Movies for pc from below
Apk Name: JioTV – LIVE Cricket, TV, Movies
Apk Version: v5.6.0
Vendor: Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited
File Size: 22.0mb
Number of Downloads: 25M+
- Free & fast download
- Always available
- Tested virus-free
Install Jio TV for PC Windows with Bluestacks
Here are easy steps to install Jio TV on your PC or laptop:
- Start by downloading Bluestacks on your desktop or laptop from its official website.
- Install the Bluestacks application and click open.
- Sign in to Google Account and open Google Play Store.
- Type “Jio Play App” in the search bar on the top and it will display all the related apps.
- Select “Jio TV” from the displayed list and install it.
- Once the app is installed, open and sign-in to your Jio Account.
Now you can watch all your favorite TV shows and movies on the big screen of your desktop without any inconvenience.
Do not like Bluestacks but want to watch TV shows on your PC? Every problem has a solution. Not everyone likes Bluestacks as it requires a higher-end system for smoother performance. If you are one such user, read on to know how to install Jio TV app for PC without Bluestacks.
Install Jio TV on Your PC/Laptop without Bluestacks
With its growing popularity of the Jio TV application, Jio launched a website named jiotv.com where a Jio user can watch Jio TV like any other OTT platform such as Netflix, Hotstar, Amazon Prime, etc. You just need to open the website on any browser and sign in to your Jio Account and start watching!
If due to some maintenance reasons or any other issues, the website doesn’t work, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to install Jio TV app as an alternative.
Using the NOX App Player
It is another Windows Android emulator that helps you run android applications on desktop or laptop. Check out the easy steps to use NOX Player for installing Jio TV on your PC/laptop.
- First, download the NOX app player on your PC from their official website and start the installation process.
- Open the software once installed.
- Download Jio TV apk file and save the file in your system.
- Open the NOX Player. Go to the Jio Tv apk file location and right-click on it.
- Choose ‘open with’ open and select ‘NOX Player app’. Alternatively, you can search “Jio TV” on Google Play Store and install it.
- NOX Player will now install the Jio TV apk file.
- Once installed, sign in with your Jio ID and password
- Enjoy your favorite shows on your PC.
Download NoxPlayer from below
Now, you can enjoy the perks of Jio Tv app on PC.