- The wife of a famous and rich American actor, Scott Patterson, Kristine Saryan, is a dropout of a glamorous life in Hollywood.
- Even though her acting career was small, but she appeared in some renowned roles only, such as Chrissy in Gilmore Girls and Nicole McKinnon in Kidnapped.
- Kristine stepped into Hollywood in the 2000s right after which she started dating her co-star and male lead of her debut show Scott Patterson.
- Kristine is known to have a $3 million Net worth in 2022.
- Scott Patterson and Kristine Saryan’s relationship had to face a lot of public’s negative opinions due to a huge age gap of 25 years between them.
Wife of Scott Patterson and mother to Nicholas, Kristine Saryan is a dropout of a glamorous life in Hollywood. Apart from her character Chrissy in The Gilmore Girls released in 2001, there are not many roles in her acting career to quote.
From marrying a man 20 years older than her to leaving a flourishing acting career Kristine is known for her bold decisions in life. Let’s get to know this pretty lady with a pretty much-veiled life, further.
Who is Kristine Saryan?
Kristine Saryan was born in 1984 in California. She carries a mixed nationality being born to an Armenian and Native American family. She has a secretive personality and kept most of the things about herself low profile.
The most talked about aspect of Kristine’s life is her decision to put forward a serene life over the spotlight. With only one notable project under her sleeves, her acting career wrapped up.
She and Scott Patterson’s love life longevity is another highlighted chapter of Kristine’s life. She has completed a decade in a beautiful marriage with Scott. She is an absolute family person who is currently relishing life as a mother of one.
Basic Information Regarding Kristine Saryan
|Date of Birth
|California, United States
|Height in m
|Height in cm
|Height in inches
|5 Feet 4 Inches
|Weight in Kg
|Weight in pounds
|Haddonfield Memorial High School.
Social Media Accounts
Kristine’s Early Life and Career
Born in April 1984, Kristine had a fun childhood accompanied by two older siblings, Diane Saryan and Michael Saryan. Diane is a cosmetologist by profession, and Michael Saryan is a business lawyer.
There is no information about her parents available on the Internet. She attended Haddonfield Memorial High School for her higher studies. From a very early age, Kristine has had an interest in acting.
That’s why she attended Joane Baron DW Brown’s studio of Theatre and Drama to work on her acting skills.
Kristine stepped into Hollywood in the 2000s right after which she started dating her co-star and male lead of her debut show Scott Patterson.
However, Kristine’s acting career was small, but she appeared in some renowned roles only. Her character name was Chrissy in Gilmore Girls and in the second episode of the second season, she played an old woman. Qualified is a short film that had been given voice by Kristine. And, in Kidnapped, she played Nicole McKinnon; the detective’s wife.
Kristine Saryan’s Net Worth
Kristine is one of the few Public figures who kept their lives a closed book. She is known to have a $3 million Net worth. Her net worth is reportedly based on some of the projects she did in Hollywood. Kristine turned a full-time housewife in 2016 leaving behind the entertainment industry.
Who is Kristine Saryan’s Husband: Scott Patterson?
Scott is an American actor born in 1958. Initially, he was a member of the high school band The Unknown. Scott reserved his breakthrough role in Gilmore Girls as Luke Danes.
A recent project where Scott and Kristine were seen sharing the screen was Kidnapped based on the true story of Hannah where Scott played James DiMaggio, the criminal. Alongside acting, Scott holds a great interest in music and Baseball.
Recently, he began a podcast series, where he used to talk about the BTS of the Gilmore Girls and is entitled I Am All In. Here, Scott invites his co-cast such as Yanic Truesdale, Sally Struthers, Keiko Agena, Sean Gunn, Grant Lee Phillips, and Rose Abdoo. He could be identified with Insta Handle @scottgordonpatterson.
When and How Scott Patterson and Kristine Saryan First Met Each Other?
In 2001, the couple first met each other on the sets of Gilmore Girls as they both were co-stars in the drama series. They fell in love with each other on their first interaction. After a long time dating each other, in 2014, Scott and Kristine tied the knot in a private ceremony.
During their marriage, Kristine was around 30 years old and Scott was around 55, putting their age difference at 25 years. At first, the duo faced a lot of criticism due to the big age difference between them.
But they were strong enough to handle all the public’s opinions. In response to false information about their first meeting and the age gap, Scott Patterson shared a post on his Facebook handle saying that he met his wife when Kristine was 21 and he was 41. It clearly shows they have a age difference of 20 years. He also shared where he first met his wife.
Now, the couple is happily living their married life. The couple is blessed with a baby boy, Nicholas Patterson.
Kristine Saryan and Scott Patterson’s Age Difference
They are tied in a beautiful marriage alliance of more than two decades despite having an age difference of whooping 24 years. It still amuses people how beautifully this couple proved “Age is just a number”. Tying knots in 2014 in a private ceremony, they both committed to a lifelong companionship after their first encounter at sets of Gilmore Girls.
Interesting Facts About Kristine Saryan
- As per the sources she attended Haddonfield Memorial High School in New Jersey. Except for this, there is very little known about her childhood and family background.
- She turned to Hollywood in the 2000s.
- Kristine met Scott when she was merely a teenager and they tied the knot when she barely crossed the legal age bar for marriage.
- Kristine is known to have met her better half Scott at the shooting of Gilmore Girls season one. But in reality, they shared words for the first time at the intermission of a play where they were attendees. From there on they started dating.
- At the time Kristine met Scott she was only 18 and Scott was nearly 43.
- Kristine was blessed with a baby boy the same year she got married to Scott.
- Kristine now resides in Los Angeles with her nine-year-old son.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Was Kristine Saryan in Gilmore Girls?
Yes, Kristine Saryan was in Gilmore Girls season one and in its sequel as well. In season one of Gilmore Girls Kristine Played Chrissy, Miss Patty’s dance assistant. In season two her role was quite limited. She was featured in an episode titled ‘Spring’.
2. Does Scott Patterson have a Child?
The Patterson couple was blessed with a son who they named Nicholas Patterson. Nicholas was born the same year they walked the aisle which is in 2014. Kristine was 30 years old at the time of Nicholas’s birth.
3. Who is Scott Patterson’s Wife?
Kristine Patterson is Scott’s wife. They met on the sets of Gilmore Girls, which was their first big breakout in Hollywood, and from there, things took a romantic turn. After 14 years of dating, they got married in a private ceremony in 2014.
4. How Old Was Kristine Saryan When She Got Married?
Kristine was 30, and her better half Scott Patterson was 55 when they exchanged rings in 2014.
5. What is the Age Difference between Scott Patterson and his Wife?
Kristine and Scott share an age gap of 25 years.
6. Who is Scott Patterson’s First Wife?
Vera Davish is Scott’s first wife. They met in high school and fell in love. Shortly after their marriage in 1983, the two of them decided to separate.
Kristine is living a pretty serene life in Los Angeles with a settled family of a son and a loving husband. Due to their staggering age difference, the Patterson couple has been subjected to many forged stories online.
Though Kristine doesn’t have a social handle Scott does have a good social media presence. He through his Facebook used to mention having suffered the groundless allegations made online over them. Don’t forget to check out other similar articles on our website, like Brandon Fugal Net Worth.