TowelRoot is an application that allows you to root your mobile phone with ease. Since here we are talking about towelroot apk, it is a sure thing that towelroot is an android app. Well, in a sentence, towelroot app allows you to root your android device very easy in just a click. I will be getting into more details about the app, but let us first kick start our discussion with the introduction. You should also download Shareit latest version
- Introduction to rooting
- All about TowelRoot app | What actually it is?
- Why Towelroot apk?
- Download TowelRoot apk v3, v4 and v5
- Best one click root app for Android
- Features of TowelRoot apk
- Important things to know
- How to install the TowelRoot apk
- How to root android device using TowelRoot app
- How to Install SuperSU in a rooted device
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- Final Words
Introduction to rooting
We all love rooting our devices. In the era of Android, if you have not yet rooted your android phone, then you are certainly lagging behind. For those who do not know what actually rooting is, let me tell you in simple words.
Basically, rooting a device means adding more functionality to your device. If you own a rooted device, then you can install some apps(which will help you to do some amazing tasks) which you can not normally install in your non-rooted phone.
For instance, you can install the wifi hacking app, WPS WPA tester on your rooted device very easily. But you can not install it on non-rooted devices under normal conditions. Though non-rooted devices can also hack wifi, but that is only when you have either Marshmallow or Lollipop operating system.
Also, there are some apps which provide added functionality when you have root access. One such app is Az Screen Recorder Apk. Root access increases the functionality of such apps. In this case, you can record screen in better quality without any lags if you have a rooted device.
All about TowelRoot app | What actually it is?
After giving you so many insights of rooting an Android device, and the benefits of rooting it, I am pretty sure that you must have developed the desire of rooting your android device too.
That is where the towelroot apk comes into play. Did you notice that I used the term towelroot apk instead of towelroot app? Well, there is a reason behind this which I will be sharing in the next heading.
Anyways, talking about the towelroot apk, let me tell you that it is an android application that helps you to root device in a click. This app was developed by George Hotz and is considered as one of the best rooting apps.
Though towelroot is still not much popular as compared to other rooting apps like KingRoot but saying from my personal experience, it is a lot better than any other rooting app.
You should also Download IMO for Windows
Why Towelroot apk?
This is the thing I was talking about in the above heading. Why towelroot apk, why not towelroot app? Here, I will answer this question that why I was using the term apk and why not app.
Google Play has been known far and wide for killing amazing apps. If an app is amazing, you would not find it in Play Store. Same is the case with TowelRoot app. This amazing app is also not available in the Google Play Store and that is the reason why TowelRoot apk is in demand among the people.
This is also the exact reason why I am writing this article. In this article, I will share all the versions of the towelroot apk with you all. You can download them by clicking on the download links given below in this article.
Download TowelRoot apk v3, v4 and v5
So this is the section of the post which you all were waiting for. Click on the links given below to download all the versions of the Towelroot apk.
TowelRoot apk v3
Click on the download button given below to download the version 3 of the towelroot app.
TowelRoot apk v4
Version 4 of the towelroot app. Below is the download button to start downloading.
TowelRoot apk v5
This is the latest version of the app. Click on the download button given below to start downloading the apk file.
Version 1 [EXTRA]
This is the first version of the app. Though this one is not required by most of the people, still I am sharing this in case you need it. You can also download this one by click on the link below.
NOTE: While downloading, you might face an error saying that the file is a virus and the download is not supported. Ignore it. The file is safe to download and use.
Best one click root app for Android
Check out the infographic below to find out which is the best one click root app for Android
You might also want to check the official XDA Root thread about TowelRoot. If you open the XDA thread and check the comments of the people, you will get an idea why Towelroot apk is better than others.
The best thing about Towelroot is that you do not need a PC for rooting and despite this fact, you can still root most of the android devices. Towelroot is a stand alone and works without being dependent on anything.
Once you start using this app, you will definitely say that “Rooting an android phone was never this easy”
Now coming to the devices support, Towelroot apk allows you to root almost every popular Android device in the market. The tool is still developing and more devices are added with every update. So far, five different versions of Towelroot apk have been launched and all of them are constantly evolving.
Features of TowelRoot apk
Here are some amazing and distinguishing features of the TowelRoot app that you would surely fall in love with.
- TowelRoot app is completely free. However, if you wish to pay, you can pay a small amount to the developer.
- TowelRoot is one of the fastest one-click root apps available in the market.
- TowelRoot is lightweight, yet efficient.
- TowelRoot can root almost all popular Android devices.
- It is literally very easy to use.
Important things to know
Before you start downloading this app and start using it, I want to make sure that you are aware of the following mentioned things. Please read this section very carefully because here I will give you some really important information related to rooting your phone.
- Rooting a device voids its warranty. This means that if you root your device, then you will have no rights to claim in the customer care for repairs as the warranty will be deemed null and void.
- If the warranty is deemed void due to rooting, the customer support can refuse to repair the issues with your device. However, you can still get it repaired by paying money.
- Rooting only voids the software warranty of the device and the hardware or the physical body of the phone will still remain under warranty.
- We will not be(under any circumstances) responsible for anything wrong that happens with your device. Neither will the developer be responsible for it.
- Also, there is no surety that this application will root your device. It may or may not be able to root your device successfully. However, it is usually able to root most of the devices.
- Please refer to other articles to know about what to do after rooting a device and how to use a rooted device safely.
That’s it. You are good to go.
How to install the TowelRoot apk
Though installing an android app is very easy and I am sure that most of my readers are well aware of how to install an app. In case you do not know, you can follow the steps given below:-
- Download the TowelRoot apk by clicking on the links shared above.
- Go to settings of your device and then go to security.
- Now you will see an option of “Unknown sources”
- Tick mark on that unknown sources option.
- Now locate the downloaded apk file in your file manager
- Click on the apk file and the installation will start.
- Complete the installation process.
How to root android device using TowelRoot app
Before I start telling you the steps that you need to follow in order to start rooting your android phone using TowelRoot, I think I must first tell you that you few things to make sure before the start of the rooting process.
- You should charge your battery above 80%
- You should have the app installed on your device.
Now follow the steps
- Open the towelroot app on your phone.
- Click on the “Make it rain” button.
- If your device is compatible, you will be able to proceed further. If not, you will not be able to proceed further.
- After the rooting process is completed, your device will automatically be rebooted and you will see that your phone has been rooted successfully.
To check for the root, download the root checker app.
Check out this video for more
How to Install SuperSU in a rooted device
Installing SuperSU is pretty simple. You can download it from the Google Play Store by clicking here and it will be installed automatically. Open the app and follow the instructions to make everything work smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Here are some questions that a lot of people have been asking me very frequently. So I will be answering all such simple questions in this post.
Q1 | What is Rooting?
Ans | Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android subsystems.
Q2 | After rooting, can I unroot my phone?
Ans 2 | Yes, after rooting, you can unroot your phone anytime you wish. Once you unroot it, the software warranty will automatically come back.
Q3 | Is rooting dangerous?
Ans 3 | Well, rooting is definitely dangerous but for the device, not for you. Sometimes some errors occur which might lead to the phone being bricked but that doesn’t usually happen with one click root apps like TowelRoot apk.
Finally, I am done writing this 1.7k words guide for you about rooting your android phone using the TowelRoot apk. I tried to share all the available versions of the app viz v5, v4, v3 and even v1
If you were successful in rooting your device using the method shared by me, please share this article with your friends. One share will leave a day long smile on my face. Thanks.