So, are you all set to get your breasts augmented with those artificial but natural-looking implants? Before you get started with the treatment, we have some helpful things you can take over for a smooth and stress-free after the experience.
- Make your house a peaceful space – You will experience smooth healing in a peaceful atmosphere as a clean and serene environment releases stress. So, get the items handy that was settled at high shelves to avoid raising arms over your head.
- Keep essential things on your bedside – Have the collection of all your daily prerequisites on your bedside such as lip balm, face wipes, TV and AC remote control, etc.
- Use a fleshy and chunky pillow – It is advised that you rest at an angle of 45 degrees for a comfortable sleep. Also, make sure that you keep pillows at your sides in order to sleep straight all night and protect your newly bought assets from damage.
- Apply Arnica Montana – Arnica Montana also called mountain daisy is used as herbal medicine to fight bruises and swelling. Usually, it is said to use it almost two weeks prior to the treatment and after you are done with the augmentation process.
- Grab some cocoa butter – When instructed to keep away from a shower after surgery, cocoa butter-based moisturizing lotion can help you feel fresh. It also works well on your swollen and bruised the skin.
- Call for a responsible nanny – Post-operation you won’t be able to look after your little baby due to your health conditions. So, it is advised that you appoint a secure and responsible;e nanny for your child and also call for a caretaker for your pet.
- Arrange for your edibles beforehand – It is obvious that it won’t be easy to cook for long-standing in the heated up kitchen ambiance. For this, it is recommended that you freeze your favorite edibles beforehand or call your mom for help.
- Include canned peaches and water in your diet – Being on bed continuously and having those pain killers and high dose antibiotics can make you constipated. So, it is better to rely on a high intake of water, white grape juice, canned peaches and other fresh fruit drinks.
- Get comfortable with your new bra – Right after the surgery, you will be provided with a specially designed bra with a zip-up facility as you will find it difficult to reach above your head.
- Store ice packs in your freezer – Ice packs can help ease out the pain and swelling. You should use ice packs for 20min on a regular basis for a few days after the surgery. Make sure you store enough packs overnight.
- Wear easy to remove clothes – As aforesaid, it becomes difficult to carry on with activities that involve raising your hand above the head. So, it is advised that you get some new clothes that can be easily taken off.
- Have plastic trash in your car – High dose anesthesia and those most operation medicines might cause nausea frequently. So, it is safe to keep a plastic dustbin in your car, in case you feel pukish.
- Steal on a pack of bendy straws – For enjoying a happy sit back in your cozy bed, buy some bendy straws to relish icy drinks with happy healing time.
Summary – Breast augmentation demands some prearrangements for an easy healing experience. Get some ice packs ready, a comfortable bra and easily removable clothes, a fleshy pillow and make it a point that you have all your prerequisites handy.