How to remove made with vivavideo watermark? This is that question that most of my visitors are me. In this article, I will tell you two methods by which you can remove this watermark from your videos.
I am pretty sure that you must have certainly tried the most awesome video editing software for android. Yes, I am talking about VivaVideo. Download Pokemon Go Tweaked with iOSEmus
If you have not yet purchased the pro version of the VivaVideo app, then you would the noticed that irritating “Made with VivaVideo” watermark for sure. Actually, the app’s developer wants us to purchase the pro version of the app and then only you can remove the watermark.
Now, if you are willing to support the developer for his efforts, then you can purchase the Viva Video Pro version from the Google Play Store. If you aren’t in a mood of spending your money on the pro version, then this post is for you.
In this article, I will teach you two ways by which you can remove the “Made with VivaVideo Watermark” for free. The biggest advantage of this method is that you need not have a rooted mobile for the same.
Made with VivaVideo Watermark
This is watermark is added to your videos to promote the VivaVideo app. Since you are not paying any amount for the app, so the developer uses your videos for the promotion of the app.
So either you need to keep the watermark as it is, you purchase the pro version. But in case you do not want to follow either way, then there are some advanced hacks using which you can remove the watermark.
Method 1: Lucky Patcher Method
In this method, we will be using the Lucky Patcher App to patch Viva Video. So, you need to follow all the steps properly and once you are done, you will be able to remove that watermark from your videos.
- First of all, make sure that you already have the lucky patcher app installed on your phone.
Download from here if you don’t have
- Open the Lucky Patcher App.
- Search for Viva Video app in the list and click on it.
- Now you will see different options to choose from.
- Click on “Open menu of patches”
- Again you will see various options.
- Click on “Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation”
- Make sure that the “Support patch for InApp emulation” box is ticked.
- Click on apply.
- Now it will patch and complete the process itself.
- You will be shown patch results, just click on OK.
- Now close lucky patcher.
- Open VivaVideo and try making videos.
- You will see a cross icon of the watermark in your video.
- Click on it and you will get an option to purchase.
- Click on 0.88
- Now lucky patcher will open asking whether you want to get this for free.
- Click on YES and do the same with 0.78.
- You won’t see any watermark now.
Method 2: VivaVideo Pro Apk Method
This method is rather simple. All you need to do is to install the cracked VivaVideo Pro apk on your device and if you use that apk, the “Made with VivaVideo” watermark won’t appear automatically.
If you wish to download VivaVideo pro-Apk, click here
So this was the tutorial for removing the VivaVideo watermark from your videos. I hope you will try the methods given above and that will help you to remove the watermark. If you face any problems in the process, do let me know in the comment section download below.