If you are looking for ways to lose weight but cannot find a suitable one to do so, a 900-calorie meal plan is what you need.
It helps you lose between 4 and 7 pounds weekly. Ideally, You can include all the food groups to increase your nutrient content.
Dig in to get the maximum results from a 900-calorie meal plan.
Learn what a 900-calorie diet plan is, its importance, what you can eat, and much more.
Consumption of 900 Calories a Day
Considering your eating habits, you can divide your 900 calories into three 300-calorie-a-day- or 450-calorie-a-day plans. For example, you can add these for lunch –
- Curried Laksa Prawns
- Cauliflower Rice
- Crispy Tempeh
- Green Beans
- Cauliflower Salad
- Roast Fennel
- Pickled Chillies
- Roast Pork Belly
- Pumpkin Soup
- Middle Eastern spiced grass-fed beef
- Cauliflower salad with spinach
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Keto Dill
For dinner, you can consider –
- Chicken Mushroom Bacon Alfredo
- Seasonal veggies
- Cauliflower rice
- Spinach, Capsicum, and onion
- Roast pork belly
- Cauliflower mac n cheese
- Curried Laksa prawns
- Keto chili con carne bowl
- Braised keto grass-fed lamb stew
- Cauli Mash
For Snacks –
- Chicken Bone Broth
Remember to add as much water as you can for better consumption. Did you know that when you drink cold water, it can enhance your metabolism and hydration?
Who can Choose a 900 Calorie Diet?
The diet provides 900 calories a day. It means there will be a lower dosage, which is not recommended for people who exercise extreme amounts.
Therefore, people with good health and a more relaxed rhythm of life can follow this diet.
Otherwise, they will feel dizzy and weak. However, it can be a great way to lose weight quickly and concisely. So, if you want to lose a few kilos while staying healthy, you can follow this diet.
How much weight you can lose?
A 900-calorie diet is effective enough to help you lose more than 2 kilos in a week. Indeed, it is not possible to provide an exact figure for weight loss because it will differ from person to person.
However, if you want to increase the weight loss figure, you can do a little exercise for the results.
The best thing about this diet is that it can help you eat in a balanced way.
What are its Health Benefits?
- During the exercise, you can actively lose excess weight, which can help you fix the figure.
- Eating according to the time set up at home or office can deliver great help.
- In the first days, you will see effective results in weight loss. The diet will help you lose body fat and enhance your metabolism.
- Excess body weight only brings diseases. So, when you work on reducing weight, you can actually protect yourself from various other problems, including infertility, heart-related diseases, shortness of breath, and digestive system disorders.
- The plan to lose weight is the best thing for those who are extremely busy to follow a physical exercise routine.
Guidelines to Follow During a 900-Calorie Diet Plan
- Before you begin, it is important to have a good motivation. You need to think about the purpose and add willpower to it. However, you can take this 900-calorie diet further when you start seeing the results.
- Do not think about adding sweet or fatty foods to your diet; instead, go with watery fruits, such as a slice of watermelon or strawberries.
- You can add red meat to your diet at least once a week. Turkey or chicken is always good for protein intake and low-fat content.
- If you get tired of the same chicken or turkey meat, go with a plate of vegetables. Those are great ways to intake fibre, vitamins, and protein.
- It is essential to do exercise but avoid overdoing it. You can even go for a walk to get more benefits.
- In the same way, avoid any drinks with a high sugar concentration. However, the best thing you can do is to choose your favourite fruit and make homemade juice.
A keto meal kit of a 900-calorie diet plan provides excellent results but for a limited time.
When your body reaches a certain level, you will surely face the challenges of losing weight.
That’s why, for a change, you can follow this plan for 1 or 2 weeks and then go with a diet plan of 1200-1400 calories.
Similarly, you can do the high-calorie plan for two weeks, then return to the 900-calorie diet chart for another two weeks.
Further, it is essential to consult with your dietician, who can help you know if the plan is suitable for you.
Your dietician can help you know if the personalised 900-calorie diet plan will suit your health conditions well.
At last, staying connected with your dietician at least twice a week is essential to know if the plan works for you.