Idukki is a proud home of South India’s highest possible peak, standing at the height of 2695 m, which makes it one of the most important hill stations in the entire Kerala. This place is the best possible experience in itself due to the natural marvels possessed by it, and the following are some of the best places to visit in this area after booking your room in Idukki Resorts:
Amazing Idukki Tourist Places For A Memorable Vacation
- Idukki Wildlife Century: This is one of the most modern businesses, which is spread across an area of 70 km² and is one of the most important famous places in the entire city. This is very well situated at the height of 450-748 m, and the area will be very well occupying the forest land along with rivers as a natural habitat. This place comes with a leg, and tropical and evergreen trees cover the entire region. Visiting this particular place is one of the most important things to be done in the city of Idukki.
- Idukki ARCH Dam: This is one of the most important places that people across the globe have visited, and the best part is that this place is standing at a height of approximately 550 feet. This is very well recognized as the second in the world and the first arc Dam in Asia. This particular massive place can be easily witnessed in all of the glory of the Periyar River, and ultimately, the natural beauty surrounding the dam will be definitely worth it in this particular place.
- Calvary Mount: This is one of the most important places to visit in this particular area, which is ideal for couples and ultimately is a very beautiful place. This comes with Charismatic views of the gorgeous landscape, which will stretch from the reservoir to the famous places of the city. The trip to the city of Idukki will be totally incomplete if people do not visit this place because this is a perfect viewpoint in itself, along with a good number of homestay options, which ultimately helps in making the trip definitely worth it.
- PAINAVU: This is one of the most important activities to be carried out in the Idukki sightseeing, and ultimately, exploring the Hill resort is a good idea in this case. This place is very much known as the headquarters of the district and is one of the most important tourist attractions of the city. It is situated at an altitude of 3900 feet and is also situated inside the wildlife century. This is a great destination for the people who love adventure.
- ILAVEZHA PONCHIRA: This is one of the most important lovely places to be visited in the city of Idukki and is very well spread across thousands of acres of land at the photo of three hillocks. This is very famous across the globe and ultimately helps provide people with breathtaking views of the sunset and sunrise.
- THOMMANKUTHU waterfalls: This is very well located at a distance of 25 km from the town and is one of the most important places to visit in Idukki. It comes with a steps cascading waterfall gushing down from the heart of 300 feet, and there is a pool at every level so that everybody can enjoy a lot. This place provides people with the perfect activity of trekking so that everybody will be able to enjoy the element of mesmerizing waterfalls without any problem.
- Hill View Park: This is very well situated at a distance of less than half a kilometer on the dam and ultimately is one of the famous places to be visited in the city of Idukki so that everybody can enjoy magnificent views of the entire landscape. Elephant sitting is a very important activity to be carried out over here, and this place has more than 8 acres of Hillview Park, which ultimately provides people with the perfect opportunities to indulge in boating as well. This is very well included in one of the most important honeymoon places to be visited in the state of Kerala Because of the beauty element possessed by it.
- RANAKKALMEDU: This is one of the most important beautiful gardens, which is undoubtedly the favorite destination of the tourists in Idukki. This particular viewpoint is the highest possible point in the area, which can be easily reached by moving upwards for approximately 4 km from the station, and this is one of the best places to be visited.
- Mangaladevi Temple: This is one of the most important historic places to be visited in the city of Idukki district and is very well located near the border of Tamil Nadu. This place is located at a height of 1337 m above sea level and is one of the most important places for pilgrims and travelers alike. This is very well dedicated to the Mangaladevi goddess and is very well situated on the top of the hill, which provides people with spellbinding views of the nation’s surroundings. The location associated with this particular area is top-notch and is one of the most interesting places to be visited in the entire city.
- AYYAPPANCOIL hanging Bridge: This is one of the most important places to visit in the city of Idukki and is one of the most important longest hanging bridges in the state. This is very well surrounded by the breathtaking natural beauty, and ultimately, taking a stroll on the bridge is a delightful experience in itself. This is built across the iconic Periyar River and ultimately provides you with a totally new frame of the landscape in multiple shades of green.
Hence, planning your night stay in the Idukki Resorts is definitely a great idea for the people so that everybody will be able to enjoy a lot and ultimately people will be able to spend the best time with their loved ones.