If you are in the construction industry, you likely know the importance of an aluminum extrusion mill. Nearly every project in the construction and building industries makes use of extruded aluminum. The finished product after extrusion can be used for windows, doors, and numerous other parts of the construction project.
Sourcing reliable extruded aluminum products has longer been a challenge for many professionals in this industry. While you can get high-quality material from top-rated manufacturers, like Wangeshi, the time it may take to get to you may momentarily delay your project.
If you have a large construction project going on, one of the considerations to make is getting aluminum extrusion equipment. This makes it easy to create even the most complex of designs for your project in a short time.
A major challenge you may face when looking for aluminum extrusion equipment is getting the right kind. For instance, if you are putting up a building, the wrong equipment can compromise the quality of this project and endanger the entire project, your staff, and the environment.
So, what is the best aluminum extrusion mill for your project, and how can you source it from the right manufacturer? Reason to learn how to get the right aluminum extrusion equipment for your project.
What Equipment Do You Need?
Many people often think the equipment used to extrude aluminum is just one mill. This, however, couldn’t be any further from the truth. In fact, the extrusion process is done by numerous pieces of equipment. Learning what processing mill you need is a crucial part of getting the right equipment.
Ideally, you want the equipment that gets the job done. Below is a brief breakdown of various aluminum extrusion equipment and their functions;
- Aluminum extrusion press – This is the main equipment needed for the extruding process. You can think of it as the power unit needed to form aluminum profiles
- Long billets heating furnace – It is composed of three parts: the furnace body, billets rack, and shearing machine. It heats up raw aluminum, breaks it down, and feeds it into the extruding machine.
- Heating oven – This heats up the aluminum molds so they are easy to mold.
- Pulling machine – The work of this equipment is to pull, saw, and fix the aluminum into the required sizes and measurements.
- Profile cooling bed – This is a crucial process of the extrusion as it ensures the aluminum maintains shape and strength once completed.
- Aging furnace– This machine gives the extruded aluminum strength in the track, charging skip, and body furnace.
Some of the machines listed above are crucial to the extrusion process. While you can forego the pulling machine, for example, it will result in an increased workforce and more delay in the entire process.
Where Do You Find the Best Extrusion Equipment?
With more information and understanding of the process, it’s essential to have quality equipment that will last long and provide high-standard work at all times. Wangeshi is the leading manufacturer and distributor of aluminum extrusion equipment worldwide. Contact Wangeshi and have the right aluminum extrusion equipment delivered right to where you are and begin your manufacturing project.